2. Prohibited uses 2.1 You may use our Website only for lawful purposes and not in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation. In addition, you may not use our Website: 2.1.1 for harming, bullying, insulting, intimidating or attempting to harm, bully, insult, intimidate any individual; 2.1.2 to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the standards set out in section 3.2 below; 2.1.3 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and 2.1.4 to create liability for or cause damage to us in any way. 2.2 You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell our Website (or any part of it) in breach of any of the provisions in these Terms and will not access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website or any equipment or network on which our Website is stored or any software used in the provision of our Website.
3. Uploading material to our Website 3.1 If a feature allows you to upload material to our Website, or make contact with other users of our Website, then any contribution that you make must be accurate (where it states facts), genuinely held (where it states opinions) and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which it is posted. 3.2 You must not upload anything to our Website which: 3.2.1 contains defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory, violent or sexually explicit material; 3.2.2 promotes discrimination; 3.2.3 infringes any intellectual property rights or is in breach of any obligation owed to a third party; 3.2.4 is false, inaccurate or misleading; 3.2.5 is (or could considered to be) threatening, cause annoyance, harassment, distress, embarrassment, alarm, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any other person or invade another’s privacy, or 3.2.6 be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they come from us. 3.3 We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material that you upload to our Website for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material uploaded by you constitutes a violation or breach of their rights. 3.4 We will not be responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website and we have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website.
4. Linking to our Website and framing 4.1 Our Website must not be framed on any other Website. 4.2 You may link to our home page only, from a Website owned by you and that complies with the standards set out in 3.2, provided you do so legally. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists and any link must not damage our reputation or exploit it. 4.3 We reserve the right to withdraw this permission without notice.
5. Our liability 5.1 The materials posted on our Website is intended for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by anyone on such materials. 5.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. 5.3 The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, availability or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude: 5.3.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law; 5.3.2 any liability whatsoever incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: 126.96.36.199 any indirect or consequential loss or damage; and 188.8.131.52 loss of data, anticipated savings, profits, contracts, business (or business opportunity), income, revenue, goodwill, reputation, or wasted management time. 5.4 Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. 5.5 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other harmful material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6. Intellectual Property Rights 6.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, and treaties around the world and you are not permitted to use them other than in accordance with this Agreement without our prior consent. All such rights are reserved. 6.2 Our status (and that of any contributors) as author of material on our Website must be acknowledged. 6.3 Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
7. Viruses and other offences 7.1 You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious, harmful or which disrupt the current operation of our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. 7.2 If you breach this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the UK Computer Misuse Act 1990. 7.3 We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
8. Suspension and termination 8.1 We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms by you and, in such cases, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including without limitation: 8.1.1 withdrawal of your right to use our Website; 8.1.2 removal of any material uploaded by you to our Website; 8.1.3 legal proceedings or legal action against you; and/or 8.1.4 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. 8.2 We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms.
9. Changes to these terms 9.1 These Terms may be amended from time to time. You should ensure that you are aware of the terms in effect at the time of your use of the Website.
10. Changes to the webites 10.1 The Website may be updated and amended from time to time to reflect changes to our products and business priorities or users’ needs. 10.2 We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is granted on a temporary basis and we may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for any business and operational reasons.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law 11.1 The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. 11.2 These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.